When life gives you lemons, squeeze the mess out of 'em and make lemon juice!


So we found out this week that our brand new lab benches were too short for us to work on (unless you like workman's comp claims for lower back pain). So we re-checked our designs with the carpenters and found that in our elongated game of email tag, some of our measurements did not get all the way to the order forms (-_-).

Short lab counters, may be an inconvenience but I was almost willing to roll with it since I have not had my lab fully functional in over a year now. However, as good fortune would have it my lab manager is right on time when it comes to putting out "fires" and she found a way to get the carpenters to fix the problem right away. So I am looking forward to having most of the lab furniture installed with electricity by next week. I think I will start preparing a grand lab opening with some of the local community, it may be a time to show that I am here and I want to do something BIG!




The 3in steel is in place and makes the working height for the benches 36 inches! No more back pain, yeah!





Comments